Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

I decided it was time to start posting some of my thoughts, thoughts that are related mainly to poker and a little life in general. Now, it's not that I think of myself as some poker pro who has tidbits of wisdom to share with the world, or that my life is just so interesting that people would be fascinated by my thoughts, but rather this is a forum for me to learn and grow as a poker player. I will be talking mostly poker with the hopes of getting some feedback and learn from my mistakes.
I started playing poker about three years ago (yes, I am one of those people who saw it on TV and thought to myself "oh, I can do that!"). In the beginning, I was TERRIBLE but I could not stop playing. As time has gone by I have learned a lot but I have much more to learn. I play in a local amateur poker league called Riverchasers just outside of Philadelphia. I have played recently on Full Tilt and I definitely have a lot to learn about online play! Well that is all for now, I will try to post regularly and I look forward to your comments!

No comments: